“Back To The Nest”
Returning Clients Home Safely After Hospitalizations or Medical Procedures
When the distance between you and an elderly parent is measured in plane tickets instead of miles, the stress can be hard to handle. Even worse is when your loved one is admitted to the hospital or treated in the emergency room or an outpatient treatment center and you can’t be there for them.
Your loved one needs someone else to take care of everything else, including:
- Getting them home safely.
- Making sure that they have what they need.
- Staying with them until it’s safe for them to be on their own.
If you can’t be there yourself, or if your loved one needs more care than you can provide on your own, you need our “Back To The Nest” service.
Whether we’re there for a few hours or the entire day, you can rest assured with one of our experienced, knowledgeable caregivers there to make sure your loved one is safely, securely “back in the nest” at home after their treatment.
Our Back To The Nest service can include the following tasks and much, much more!
- Transportation by insured professional caregivers, social workers or nurse case managers to and from locations where medical treatment is provided.
- Companionship, oversight and supervision in your loved one’s home in accordance with discharge instructions after the treatment.
- Picking up any new prescriptions ordered at time of discharge and making sure your loved one knows when and how to take them.
- Making sure that there is fresh food and any other necessities for daily living at your loved one’s home, ready for your loved one to use.