- Caregivers In San Diego County
You or your loved one can enjoy help with personal care and other activities of daily living (“ADLs”) as well as other non-medical activities and tasks, anywhere from a few hours each week to full-time, around-the-clock care in clients’ homes.
- Geriatric Care Managers In San Diego County
Assistance for your or your loved one with problem resolution, care planning, case management and advocacy, provided by social workers and nurse case managers who are specialists in taking care of the needs of older adults.
- Rate Plans – We offer both hourly rates and live-in shift rates for most of our services.
- The Outcome that We Produce For You or Your Loved Ones (this is why you are seeking help)
- We Protect Your Independence – Here’s How (this is the process that we follow)
- Servant’s Heart Brochure
We offer two rate plans:
- Hourly Rates – Regularly scheduled or as-needed (4 hours or more)
- Around-the-clock Hourly Rates – Regularly scheduled 24x7x365 hourly shifts are discount-priced
- 24-Hour “Live-In” Shift Rates – 24-Hour Shift Caregivers must have breaks and sleep periods, but are available to respond when needed. The caregivers are required to remain on the clients’ premises at all times unless transporting the client or performing errands for the client (in cases in which it is safe to leave the client alone at home for brief periods of time in order to perform errands for the client).
Caregiving Services are provided based on either hourly rates or 24-Hour “Live-In” shift rates.
Care Management, Assisted Transportation and Outpatient Procedure Aftercare Services are provided based on hourly rates.
If our Caregivers are called upon to drive their cars to transport clients or to perform errands for clients, the caregivers will be reimbursed for their milage and those reimbursments will be billed to clients in addition to the fees described above.
Mileage for our social workers and nurse case managers is not billed to clients.
How You or Your Loved Ones Benefit
A Servant’s Heart Care Solutions is a family-owned and operated company serving older adults and their families throughout North San Diego County.
- We help Seniors live independently with dignity, safety and security in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible.
- We accomplish this by providing trustworthy advice, care and advocacy through Caregiver Services and Care Management Services.
Caregiver Services include personal care, homemaking, shopping, transportation, medication reminders, and more. We use a very specific list of criteria for screening our Caregivers and only hire Caregivers who can meet those criteria. We conduct thorough reference and background checks, verify their skills, and bond and insure them. All of our Caregivers receive regular supervision and ongoing training. Our supervisors are available for consultation by Caregivers and Clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We can provide caregiver services on a part time basis or around the clock. We guarantee your satisfaction.
Geriatric Care Management Services are provided by our Professional Geriatric Care Managers, all of whom are degreed social workers or licensed nurses. Geriatric Care Management Services consist of assessments and care plan preparation, care plan implementation and monitoring, advocacy, reporting, problem-solving and follow up. These services are especially helpful when there are no family members or friends available locally to assist the client with tasks, such as arranging for and participating in doctor visits, arranging for legal or financial services, protecting them from outside threats, and more.
For more information about our company and our services, please refer to the information on this website. In particular we suggest that you review the Service Level Guarantees document that describes the promises that we make (and keep!) for our clients and their families.
Call us toll-free at (800) 777-4750 today to arrange for a personal meeting with us to discuss your needs and how we can help!
We Protect Your Independence – Here’s How:
1.We come to YOUR home and conduct a FREE assessment. Based upon that assessment, we prepare a FREE custom plan of care and services.
2. Your custom plan will maximize your resources so that you don’t pay for services that you don’t really need!
3.After you agree with your custom plan of care and services, we provide trustworthy and professional caregivers who are skilled at taking care of your concerns.
4.You avoid having to move to unfamiliar surroundings in a nursing home or an assisted living facility, where you would have to live according to the facility’s schedule and rules, instead of yours.
5. You Live Independently at Home, with Comfort, Safety, Security and Dignity.