Home Caregivers near Carlsbad are Encouraged by Pizza Restaurant’s Service
Here in southern California, we haven’t been endangered too badly by the frigid temperatures freezing the rest of the country. But seniors in areas farther north have been confined to their homes, doing what they can to stay warm. Home caregivers near Carlsbad recently heard about a pizza restaurant’s actions to support the seniors in its community with a generous offer of free prescription delivery.
Small Town, Big Heart
In a small Pennsylvania town, everyone was struggling with sub-zero temperatures and mountains of snow during the month of January. Most people tried to stay indoors as much as possible, but a few stayed out on the roads—pizza delivery workers, likely handling more calls than normal! The owner of one pizzeria, in an interview with a local news channel, made a public offer to serve area seniors by delivering their prescriptions free of charge.
Watching Out for the Elderly
The business owner, recognizing the danger that extremely cold weather poses for seniors, pled with them to stay at home. If they needed their medications and no one else could help them, he would send a delivery person to pick up the prescription and take it to their house. According to the interview, several local seniors had wisely taken him up on his offer. Others in the community caught the charity bug as well, donating money to the restaurant to help with the project.
Home Caregivers in San Diego County: Help a Senior Today
While we may not be facing frigid temperatures, our seniors still face plenty of hardships and need the community’s assistance. Home caregivers in San Diego County love hearing about people who pitch in to serve a senior—helping them across the street, looking for a lost pet, mowing a neighbor’s lawn, or simply stopping in for a chat with a senior acquaintance. Try it out—you’ll feel better after you do!
The Way That You Would Do It If You Could Be There
Certified by CAHSAH, the California Association for Health Services at Home
Accredited A+ by the Better Business Bureau
Providing In-Home Caregivers for San Diego County Seniors Since 2003
Hundreds of Clients Served – Over 45,000 Caregiver Visits Completed
A Servant’s Heart Escondido
It’s never easy to find a qualified, compassionate caregiver in Escondido. A Servant’s Heart Care Solutions, Inc. has the answer for all your caregiver needs. A Servant’s Heart can supply you with the best caregivers available in the Escondido area; offering a variety of homecare services that are specific to your particular needs. Our caregivers love their jobs and knowing that you have someone who loves what they’re doing makes a world of difference. We take the time to do regular checks on each of our caregivers to ensure that they’re not only timely, but doing things the way you want because quality service with our caregivers is a priority with A Servant’s Heart.
Here are some of the caregiver services we can offer:
- Homecare – various aspects of homecare, including reminding the client to take their prescriptions, hygiene assistance, and more.
- Transportation –don’t feel cooped up at home simply because you can’t drive! Let us take you around to your appointments and errands. Nobody should feel trapped in their own home, whether it’s due to a temporary or permanent disability. If you have a loved one that relies upon you to take them to and from appointments, taking you away from work or everyday activities we can help! Don’t miss anymore work; instead let us provide your loved one with safe and timely transportation to and from their appointments.
- Light Housekeeping – Light housekeeping chores such as dusting, running the vacuum and sweeping can keep your home looking kept up and presentable. Whether it’s a temporary situation that has left you feeling “behind” in regular housekeeping chores or an ongoing problem, we can offer regular assistance.
- Meal Preparations – Offering meal preparation for those no longer able to cook or to ensure that your loved one has regular meals offered and ready for them; we can provide meal preparation services as part of our caregiver services. This is a favorite service of those who are worried about a loved one who is diabetic or noticing that your loved one isn’t eating like they should.
- Companionship Visits – A Servant’s Heart caregivers take the term “care” to heart. Companionship visits are a time of bonding between our caregiver and your loved one. It can entail simply enjoying conversation or playing a game; watching a favorite program together or sharing interests that your loved one has. The idea is to provide someone to be there with your loved one in case they need anything or you simply need to ensure they’re safe inside your Escondido home. This service is exceptionally useful for constant caregivers of someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia and simply need a few hours for themselves.
Give us a call today for a free consultation. We can determine what type of caregiver services you are in need of in your Escondido home and help you get any paperwork started to get your insurance or other payers to provide the finances for the services needed. A Servant’s Heart Care Solutions, Inc. truly provides caregivers with a heart to serve in your Escondido home.